The barrier-free water dispenser from Murdock A171 “Amazon” can be assembled in the height according to your needs. The drinking faucet on the bottle filler and on the drinking faucet can optionally be triggered with a push button or contactlessly via a sensor. The drinking faucet and push buttons are made of vandal-proof stainless steel. The push-button version does not require a power connection and works with a self-closing push-button system. Contactless operation using a proximity sensor is optional so that high hygiene standards can be met. A power connection is required for this. The water can also be cooled or uncooled as well as filtered or unfiltered. The advantage of water filtration is that unpleasant chlorine taste as well as bacteria and other suspended particles are removed from tap water through an activated carbon water filter. On some models, an LCD plastic bottle counter can be installed at eye level as an option. This makes it graphically visible how many plastic bottles have been saved using the tap water dispenser.
- Material: Type 304 stainless steel housing
- Water jet can be triggered with a self-closing push button or contactlessly via a sensor
- Barrier-free in accordance with DIN 18040 (barrier-free construction)
- Optional: with/without cooling
- Optional: with/without activated carbon water filter
- Optional: automatic hygienic flushing to reduce stagnant water in the pipes (expels a water jet every 4 hours for 10 - 60 seconds to flush the water pipes)
- Optional: LED light in the bottle filling dispensing area
- Certification: NSF; (DVGW certification is pending for 2023)
The tap water dispenser is particularly hygienic with a battery-operated hygienic rinse. This means that the drinking water dispenser is regularly rinsed with fresh water and thus becomes a permanent”fresh water dispenser”.
A completely contactless alternative is the barrier-free water dispenser with fixed connection”germany”.