The Elkay outdoor ezH2O bottle filling station comes with bi-level pedestal and is non-filtered and non-refrigerated. The water dispenser and drinking fountain "Mississippi" by Elkay for the outdoor use is perfect for educational institutions such as schools and public places. It is particularly robust and durable. Its powder-coated, corrosion-resistant type 316 stainless steel withstands weather, strong sunlight, is scratch-resistant and vandal-resistant. Thanks to the connection to the water pipe, the drinking water well is particularly environmentally friendly and economical.
The system is frost-proof and simply needs to be disconnected from the drinking water pipe with a shut-off valve in winter.
- Thick-walled construction with theft-proof screws on the maintenance flaps
- Bottle filler with additional, barrier-free drinking basin for direct drinking
- Vandal-proof drinking faucet with chrome-plated hood protects against contamination
- The uniform, laminar water jet minimizes splashing water and ensures clean bottling
- Easy maintenance (adjustment of the water jet) thanks to the side flap
- Frost-resistant (only needs to be deactivated in winter, not dismantled)
- Available in 12 different standard colors or optional RAL colors
- Ideal for outdoor use
- Optionally: Contactless Activatable bottle filler by pressing the water bottle on an activation button in the water dispensing area
- Optional: frost-resistant version for continuous operation in winter (year-round operation)
- Optional: ground anchor for more stability through entry into the still liquid concrete
- NSF certificate
The wired drinking fountain and bottle filler is particularly suitable for schools and public institutions of all types, as it is easy to operate and has a low drinking pool (at a height of approx. 88 cm) to refresh large and small users.
The wired solid water dispenser with an optional activation button, which is located on the bottle rack, is particularly hygienic. By gently pressing the water bottle on the ground, the water jet is triggered and the bottle is filled with tap water from above.