The Murdock GYM74 vandal-proof, outdoor drinking fountain “Main” is the most popular multi-talent for municipalities. Equipped with a barrier-free drinking pool with drinking faucet and a water dispenser for filling bottles. The side-mounted drinking pool at a child-friendly height of approx. 84 cm allows access to drinking water for wheelchair users and children. The water jet is triggered manually with a self-closing, easy-to-use push button. The integrated bottle filler is triggered by a push button or, optionally, without contact via a sensor.
The model is available in satined stainless steel (brushed steel) or in your desired color. The scratch-resistant, powder-coated surface is stain-resistant, easy to clean and the paint is protected against fading caused by sun rays.
The system is frost-proof and simply needs to be disconnected from the drinking water pipe with a shut-off valve in winter.
- Material: A 304 stainless steel
- Surface: scratch-resistant powder coating in your desired color
- Assembly: With 4 anchor screws directly in the ground (a prefabricated concrete foundation is available as an option for more stability)
- Water jet: flow rate adjustable; actuated by a slight push of a button or via sensor
- Barrier-free: The drinking water fountain has a barrier-free drinking tap for wheelchair users and children on the side
- Height: approx. 1,320 mm
- Height of barrier-free drinking pools: approx. 840 mm
- Optional: contactless and hygienic operation via sensor
- Optional: Automatic hygienic flushing to reduce stagnant water (emits a water jet every 4 hours to clean the pipes)
- Optional: 60 x 60 x 15 cm prefabricated foundation/concrete foundation for more stability
- Optional: frost-resistant version for continuous operation in winter (year-round operation)
- Optional: Customized RAL color
Due to its integrated water dispenser and the low height of the side drinking faucet, the “Main” drinking water fountain is ideal for public institutions and schools. Its vandal-proof construction guarantees a long service life with low maintenance costs.
The tap water dispenser is particularly hygienic with an optional hygienic rinse. The module automatically flushes the internal lines with fresh water every four hours - optionally for 10 - 60 seconds. The rinse is battery-powered, does not require a power connection and has a battery life of approx. 9 months.
The maintenance cover, which is closed with anti-theft screws, is located on the side of the column. This makes it possible to maintain, clean and adjust the water jet of the drinking faucet. Below the barrier-free basin, there is a cover for maintaining and adjusting the barrier-free drinking faucet.
The “Main” wired water dispenser is available as an option without a bottle filler as a model”Tajo” or alternatively as a drinking fountain with a water dispenser”mississippi” from the manufacturer Elkay.